Friend & Fellow Blogger Vonnie has tagged me...
1. Christian Conrad (Robert Conrad's son) sat behind me in Convocation on Monday mornings at Pepperdine.
2. Kim Fields was at Pepperdine the same time I was (I remember her best as Tootie on "The Facts of Life" but she was in other stuff too...)
3. I can't stand tomatoes but like tomato products (italian sauce, pizza sauce, ketchup...)
4. I'm allergic to cats, trees, weeds, grass, mold & fungus in old houses.
5. The longest I've stayed in a job is almost 3 years.
6. I cry a lot -- it is my best form of release.
7. I had the soundtrack of the musical "Oklahoma!" memorized probably before I started school.
8. I took tap lessons, baton twirling lessons & cake decorating lessons when I was in grade school.
Okay -- since I don't know that all people who read my blog have their own... if you don't, please leave your 8 random things in comments. I tag: Ell, Sad Tomato, Ann(ie), and Amy
Thank you for playing!