Friday, October 06, 2006

Vegas Baby!

Two more sleeps and I leave for Vegas for Sweet Adelines International - International Contest & Convention!! I'm making my packing list, praying for money to arrive in the mail ;-), trying to think of all the things I'll want to have with me and will they fit in my suitcase(s)? I've call my Pepperdine Pal who'll I'll be catching up with after too many years, meeting his 4 year old son, and re-connecting.

I'll be meeting up with 3 awesome Scottish gals with whom I sang with while a member of Forth Valley Chorus in Edinburgh, Scotland... and soaking in barbershop!

You can listen to fabby Scottish quartet ~ Mac4 here! Excellent!!!

So I'll be gone for awhile --

Whoo hoo!!!

5 comments:

Vonnie said...

Have fun

Vonnie said...

I just finished reading your archives. You have so much talent and I relate to some of your life - especially the part about not liking housework. I am glad you are my friend.

C D said...

:D Thank You. I'm glad you're glad, cuz I'm so thankful you're my friend :D xxoo

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Vegas! =)

(((big hugs))) and many prayers.

yerdoingitwrong said...

I love love love VEGAS. Have so much fun!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog! =)