Sunday, June 03, 2007

What have I postponed saying no to?

What a great question, eh?

This blog has a couple of good points made the last few days... I struggle with persistence, consistency and self-discipline. This I know. Being a people pleaser, saying yes to things (and people) I want to say no to is very difficult for me. Add to that my confrontation issue -- in that I do just about anything to avoid a confrontation (I don't want to disappoint people, I don't want people to not like me, the perfectionist thing which I know is irrational but feel it anyway...), all this conspires against me and how I view the world and myself.

I have postponed saying no to my scrapping client -- that no, I've not scrapped a lot - and I won't continue scrapping --and I've probably delayed saying no, which really bums me out (to say no) because I love doing it, it is my big connection with her and without it I'm afraid there will be no connection, and I always think I can "fall back" on it as extra income.

That's all -- my apologies to anyone who reads this regularly... I have to spend my time on other things, so only get here less than regularly now :-(

No comments: