Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day 2008

I'm so lame... I punched out over 1,000 hearts for work and am so done with hearts... don't have a card - valentine or birthday for my wonderful himself who has given me the entire series of "Gilmore Girls" on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So unexpected and so wonderful!!!!!

So I'm fixing a favorite dinner -- Safeway meat lasagna, salad in a bag, pre-made garlic bread, I'll make triple chocolate brownies and bought wine and Kahlua with half and half and whip cream & Dr. Pepper for our favorite drink "Colorado Bulldogs" and got some ice cream too --

I was going to make him breakfast in bed this morning, but that went out the window when I didn't go to bed until 11pm.

Ack. I'll have to make up a real home-made dinner after the Open House and when some of the work madness is in a lull.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

OH Hello!!! Colorado Bulldogs might be my mew best friend!

And Gilmore Girls rules. I miss that show!