Monday, March 03, 2008

Feeling Better

Still have stuffy nose and head, but the fever off and on again is off... most of the aches are gone, and I can think a bit better. Not much, but a bit.

Got my hair cut before the Open House....



This is 6 inches of hair on the floor... It is a great cut, and feels good. I go back and forth with keeping it short and growing it -- I think I'll keep it short for awhile.

We watched Ratatouille (sp?) tonight -- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at some point this week... and Jungle Book played pretty much the whole time my 5 year old nephew was here...

Need to get back into my routine now -- the house is in a bit of order -- need to make menus, get into an exercise routine and get back to scrapbooking. I'm missing it.

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

wow!!! Need pic of the new do!!!