I started this blog to help me track how much time passes, and to help me remember what each year has achieved, or not achieved -- I'm a better writer than what goes out there... but often the emotional *crap* (for lack of better word) engulfs me, and I can't see the funny side of anything -- and there are a lot of funny people and situations out there!
I spent a couple hours yesterday finding more Pepperdine alums on facebook -- it is fun!
I've moved my craft room around a little... getting easier access to the music and trying to clear some space for my new keyboard (yay!).
I'm going to a weekend crop soon, and have so many projects to choose from:
- finish my 3-volumes of college life
- begin my "Quilters" album in preparation for the reunion that needs to start getting organized
- Get up-do-date with the Christmas Album
- Finish my friend's 40th surprise party album (he'll be 42 in February)
- Begin/Finish my mom's (surprise) album
- Re-do the Edinburgh Festival album from 1990 (part of college but separate, like Quilters)
- Get my Bravvo! tour out of three 3-ring binders and condensed into one album
I'm thinking that makes the most sense right now.
It is going to be a busy week at work... need to get going!