Sunday, September 07, 2008

it's been a busy week...

I sang with a quartet today -- much fun was had by all!!

I had a work strategic planning meeting on Saturday -- lots of good work, lots of plans...

I had my work evaluation on Friday -- it was what I expected but still wasn't spectacular

My knee is killing me -- stupid black slip on shoes

I finally bought Pepper Spray & a Whistle (no more excuses not walking Rascal!) -- it will help my knee to walk.

I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks -- miss the elliptical. Really!!!

I've decided to go back to Tucson Desert Harmony Chorus (if they'll have me) and begin the journey to International Contest in Nashville next year -- need to get organized, as I hope to go back in October... maybe November since October will be BIZEEE

T. & I made some CUTE door hangers for the craft class this Saturday -- fall themed and halloween themed, and they have a little pocked for a notepad and pen in case you're not home and someone stops by and wants to leave a message! :D

I'm going to bed before 10pm!

No comments: