Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day

It's still hot.

I'm still crabby.

I have one good day and like, 9 bad ones.

Self-discipline is miles away.

But my kitchen floor was mopped at 10:25pm this evening.
And 3/4's of my counters are clean and sanitized.
And the only dishes at my sink are two water cups.

And there will be coffee at 5am.

Spent the weekend at mom's -- finished the book I started when I was up canning peaches -- brought back some canned peaches, peach & apple jam, homemade applesauce & spiced peaches.

2 comments:

Baroness Insomniac said...

Its cold, rainy, I have dishes that need to be washed, laundry that needs to be done, a floor that needs hoovered,... and I haven't canned in years but ooooh what a GREAT opportunity!! =)))

Homemade applesauce!! Respect! =))

Ann(ie) said...

OH yuuuuuuuum!!!! Your canned goods sound tremendous! And lord do I ever hear ya on self discipline!! =/