Monday, December 22, 2008

Catching Up With Photos


These are the "Pebber Nodder" Danish Christmas Cookies ~
recipe to follow... (these are the ones that call for white pepper in the
recipe -- and so far have been a favorite of all who have tried it)
I know they're not much to look at ~ but they're good!


These are the "Cookies in a Jar" Orange-flavored Cranberries & White Chocolate chips.
YUM! (Recipe to follow)



These are "Grandma's Ginger Snaps" or something like that -- very very good!
crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside! One of my favorites!
(you'll see evidence of the white pepper for the other cookies on the counter - ignore the dirty stovetop...)


These are the Holiday Cards we made in the Craft Class in November --
I don't have a picture (yet) of the snowflake ornaments...

I remembered this morning that my new computer at work has a multi-card reader
built into the base... and I can transfer photos from my camera card to my thumb-drive
and take those home and download via USB. YAY!

More photos coming... but wanted to prove that I've done a FEW of the many cookies to bake ... more cookies (and recipes) coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy! everything looks delish!

Merry Christmas friend!

I'm on my way to pick up JOY!