Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Things are better. L actually did not go to jail, or see a judge. The deputies just drove around with him in the car I think, and brought him back around 2 or 3 am Sunday morning. So that was a good thing.

I got our tree up with help from my pal T, and himself hung lights in the front of the house and how festive it is. The house is still mostly a huge mess, but that's okay. Himself and I had our Christmas, per our tradition, at 12:15 am midnight, after watching "Pirates of the Caribbean: Three" -- himself got the surround sound set up and so we had movie night.

I'm thankful for my friends who have listened to the story of 'the drama that is my life' and let me eat cookies, and roll my eyes countless times as the situations that we find ourselves in; for a great new house and roof over my head, for my amazing husband who spoils me more and more.

I'm so thankful for so many things, and while I ask that we keep the prayers, good vibes and energy coming... I know this is just a normal 'blip' in the road of life, that we'll all adjust and life will go on -- just as it is supposed to be.

We had a lovely time at friends for Christmas dinner -- played games and sang carols around the piano -- a very lovely lovely evening.

Again, I have so very much to be thankful for :D

Thank you my friends for the words of encouragement!!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I am certainly glad things are going better. I am especially glad L didn't go to jail. We've got to get together and I have to hear the whole saga.