Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ahhhhh... Coffee

Sometimes the first sip of coffee in the morning is just like sipping nectar of the Gods ~ this was one of those mornings... took Rascal for a walk... we're still mostly going for a 'pull' -- came back, heated up yesterday's coffee (it was even OLD coffee!) - milk, splenda -- unloaded the dishwasher while it heated up in the microwave. First sip -- just splendid :D !

I'm still yawning etc... I've worked both days I usually have off, and will be working the rest of this week -- love what I'm doing but the mornings have always been hard. So again, Thank the good Lord for giving us the intelligence to create Coffee!!

Go here to read a brilliant haiku on coffee (down the page a bit....)

Happy Hump-Day!

2 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Me. LOVE. Coffee.

C D said...

I'm not a coffee *fiend* -- but I do enjoy fru-fru coffee... flavored coffee, and coffee flavored things :-)

It doesn't keep me awake, which can be a bummer.