Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th

It's raining!! Usually I sleep with the door cracked open, and this morning it was closed because it was really windy last night and it creaking back and forth would've driven me nuts... anyway -- I heard what sounded like rain, and thought "No one -- not ONE radio person said there even MIGHT be rain... !" Not that I'm complaining about rain -- we love here in the desert!! And it wasn't driving rain... more like spitting -- refreshing.

I'm grumpy today -- trying hard to come out of it -- went to bed at 9:30 or 10:00 and meant to be in bed by 8pm... luckily I hadn't gone to sleep 'cuz my cell rang at 9:03 with a panicked musical director on the other end... but all is well.

I'm loving my new job, but don't have time to say much! Off to work!!

Edited for grammar.

1 comment:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Glad to hear you're liking your new job!! It rained here today, too. But, it ALWAYS rains here. I'm in bad need of some sunshine therapy!! =( gah.