Friday, April 06, 2007

In Honor of an anniversary

Yerdoingitwrong has an blog-a-versary April 4th. And today (April 6th) is our 9 year first wedding anniversary (The Scotland -Legal- ceremony in North Berwick, Scotland). So in honor of anniversaries:


1. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?

Oreo Cookie

2. What is your fantasy job?

Leading Lady in Musicals

3. Do you consider yourself a "neat freak" or can you handle a little mess?

Some things are a mess, other things are orderly. I prefer orderly (organized), but my priorities aren't in keeping things clean or put away -- life's too short. I hate routine, but there is a certain freedom in keeping good house habits... slowly but surely I'm getting better.

4. What are your thoughts about tattoos?

I believe a little tattoo goes a long way.

5. Where would you go on your fantasy vacation? Who would you want to be with you?

I'll have to get back to this one... have to get ready for work!

1 comment:

yerdoingitwrong said...

awwwww! Happy, Happy Anniversary, girl. Thanks for playing along with me!!! xo.