Wednesday, January 25, 2006

no ZZZZZZ's...!!!

I'm sleepy this morning ~ went to bed at 12:30 midnight, got to sleep at 1:30 am and got up when he left for work ~ at 7:15 am. Fixed Grits (yay!) & coffee... had my water & vitamins and am even showered & dressed (all this by 8:30 am - amazing for me!).

I made my list of things to do today... and am fighting the urge to go back to sleep!

no.
no.
no.
no.

I couldn't go to sleep if I were "at work" now, could I?!?!? *NO*

Okay ~ If I get 1/2 of my list done (there are 12 things on it) then I can take a 20 minute snooze... how is that for making a deal with myself?

Today is my niece in Scotland's 18th birthday -- we've been a bit lame and not sent her anything in time - though he said he gave each of the girls money before he left, saying it was for birthdays etc... but 18 is significant ~ though in the UK it seems like the legal drinking age is 16... and I don't know about voting. So now I gotta email my sister in law and say we're lame, but there will be something coming, I think he is going to write her a check and we'll send it in a card. She's at Uni, and as I recall, money was always my gift of choice! ;-)

Off to cross of my list!

No comments: