Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ow OwwOwwOwww....

Yep, workout today kicked my be-hind!

Killer aerobic and weight workout (the first half of which I was queen of the whinebabies...!), I finished with 40 minutes on the elliptical and then about 30 minutes of stretching.

I then got home and fixed killer stir fry with brown rice -- watched a couple "Friends" and then floated in the pool for about 30 minutes -- and even did some leg lifts in the water, and some waist twists -- not sure if they do any good, but it felt great.

My good friend and former bass of my Phoenix quartet will be here Saturday, so will be fixing killer stir fry & tofu again after my craft class that afternoon.

We're doing puzzle frames and that is basically what T & I did all weekend... yes, we're seeing puzzle pieces in our sleep (!)

got to sleep now!

No comments: